MACOMB, Mich., May 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC could save up to $300 million a year in interest payments if it pays off its loans to the U.S. government on Tuesday as expected, its CEO said on Monday. "Tomorrow's payoff day," Sergio Marchionne told reporters at the grand opening of the first Fiat dealership in Michigan. Marchionne, the chief executive of both Chrysler and Italy's Fiat , said that Fiat's current 30 percent stake in Chrysler will rise to 46 percent when it pays off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler loan payoff could save it $300 mln/yr-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642