July 28 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's financing arm may have to pay a premium of about 2 percentage points above Libor to renew its credit facility, the Wall Street Journal said on Monday, citing people involved in the deal. The spread over Libor would be at least three times as high as it was last year, according to these people, the Journal said. Precise termed were not known, the newspaper said. Chrysler could not be reached immediately for comment. (Reporting by Varsha Tickoo in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler may have to pay 2pt premium over Libor-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.