Oct 26 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC named Douglas Betts as its vice president and chief customer officer, a newly created role. Betts joins Chrysler from Nissan Americas, where he was senior vice president, customer satisfaction. (Reporting by Manish Gupta in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler names chief customer officer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.