By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, June 21 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group, a unit of DaimlerChrysler AG , will roll out a new program of discounted vehicle pricing in July in a move intended to clear an overhang of unsold 2006 models, the company said on Wednesday. Automotive News, an industry trade journal, quoted dealers and other unnamed industry representatives who had been briefed on the plan as saying Chrysler would become the first of the Detroit-based automakers to offer employee-level ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to offer new discounts in July to clear glut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642