DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC will open offices in downtown Detroit as part of its expansion in a city that has played a central role in the No. 3 U.S. automaker's marketing campaign since last year. Chrysler will lease the top two floors of the 23-floor Dime Building, which will house 70 employees and an office for Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne. The offices will open sometime late this summer, the company said. The building will be renamed the Chrysler House. This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to open offices in Detroit in late summer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.