* Chrysler to borrow $3.5 bln term loans, $2.5 bln bonds * $6 bln new debt, Fiat cash to take out bailout loans * $1.5 bln credit revolver to include 11 banks-sources By Michelle Sierra and Soyoung Kim NEW YORK, April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler plans to borrow $3.5 billion in first-lien term loans and $2.5 billion of second-lien bonds to replace government debt stemming from its 2009 bailout, people familiar with the matter said on Friday. Syndication of the $3.5 billion bank debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler outlines debt refinancing details-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642