NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group , is making a big bet on sport-utility vehicles at a time when rising gasoline prices have focused attention on fuel efficiency, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday. The newspaper said Chrysler is preparing five all-new SUVs for launch over the next few years as part of a product offensive that will also include a two-door Challenger sports coupe to compete with Ford Motor Co.'s Mustang, according to dealers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler pinning hopes on new SUV lines - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.