By David Bailey DETROIT, March 27 (Reuters) - A U.S. congressman has asked the Obama autos task force to withhold further emergency aid to Chrysler until the automaker resolves a financial dispute with an Indiana county stemming from a failed plant project. U.S. Representative Dan Burton, a Republican whose district includes the site, wants Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner to withhold additional aid until Chrysler puts a plan on the table that would make Tipton County whole for costs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler plant funding dispute aired with Geithner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642