DETROIT, Nov 17 (Reuters) - The Chrysler unit of DaimlerChrysler is planning a major increase in its advertising and marketing next year to support the launch of nine all-new or updated vehicles. Chrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche announced the boost in spending in remarks to reporters on Monday, saying the company recently ratcheted up its North American "marketing communication" budget for 2004 by $250 million. Zetsche declined to comment when asked about the overall budget for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to plow more cash into marketing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642