FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ailing U.S. carmaker Chrysler Holding LLC posted a net loss of 1.94 billion euros ($2.92 billion) according to IFRS accounting rules, former owner Daimler AG said on Wednesday in its annual report. According to Daimler's figures, Chrysler had revenue of 7.97 billion euros last year and listed total assets on its balance sheet of 90.4 billion euros. Liabilities totalled 87.75 billion euros in 2007. The figures are adjusted for "significant transactions and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler posts 2007 IFRS net loss of 1.94 bln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.