FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - A turnaround at U.S. arm Chrysler should help DaimlerChrysler AG boost second-quarter profits when the German-American carmaker releases results later on Thursday, analysts say. Operating profit is on average expected to nearly triple to around 1.87 billion euros ($2.25 billion) from 641 million in the same period last year, according to a Reuters poll of 22 analysts. The figures are due at around 1000 GMT. The market is also awaiting news on who will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler rebound set to boost DaimlerChrysler Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.