TOKYO, June 30 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's Japanese unit said on Wednesday it would recall about 121,300 Mercedes passenger cars in Japan due to suspected problems with the braking systems. About 31,600 of the cars are part of the automotive group's recall plans announced in May, when it said Mercedes was recalling some 680,000 passenger cars across the globe. The rest of the Japanese recall, about 89,700 cars, includes five types of Mercedes passenger vehicles imported between April ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to recall 121,300 Mercedes cars in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642