DETROIT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group said on Friday it is recalling 62,369 2007 model-year vehicles to reprogram a computer that is related to the brake system. The vehicle involved in the recall are Chrysler Sebring, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger sedans, Dodge Caliber hatchback, Dodge Magnum wagon, and Jeep Commander, Jeep Compass, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Wrangler and Dodge Nitro SUVs.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler recalls thousands of '07 vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642