* Changfeng, Guangzhou approached in recent talks-sources * Chrysler pushing Jeep for potential tie-up-sources * Chrysler says China market important in strategy By Soyoung Kim and Fang Yan DETROIT/SHANGHAI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Just two months out of bankruptcy, Chrysler Group has renewed the hunt for a manufacturing partner in China as it prepares to revamp its product lineup under the control of Italy's Fiat SpA , three people with knowledge of the discussions said. In recent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler renews search for China partner-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642