* Chrysler to repay about $7.5 bln government loans on May 24 * Chrysler to detail terms of bond offering Thursday By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, May 18 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC plans to repay about $7.5 billion in U.S. and Canadian government loans on May 24 to strengthen the automaker's financial position, a person familiar with the matter said on Wednesday. The loans are part of Chrysler's 2009 bankruptcy restructuring when a massive drop in auto sales pushed the company to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to repay government loans on May 24" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.