DETROIT, Feb 15 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC will restart production at an idled plant in Belvidere, Illinois, on Sunday after working through a mechanical glitch that shut the plant for five days, the automaker said on Friday. Chrysler plans to resume production at the Belvidere assembly plant, which employs about 3,400 workers, late Sunday night, Chrysler spokeswoman Michele Tinson said. Work at the plant, which makes the Dodge Caliber and Jeep Compass and Patriot models, stopped early ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to resume production at idled Illinois plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642