AUBURN HILLS, Mich., June 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group on Friday said it is rolling out the most aggressive auto incentives of the year, combining employee-level pricing with zero-percent financing and a 30-day return guarantee. Chrysler, the U.S. arm of DaimlerChrysler AG , also unveiled an unusual new marketing campaign featuring Daimler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche as the new face of the automaker in the United States, where he is currently little known. Chrysler, which is working ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler rolls out employee pricing, ads with CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642