DETROIT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A "very detailed" sales prospectus for Chrysler Group will be ready for potential buyers of the automaker soon, a source close to the process told Reuters on Friday. Private equity firms are expected to be among the potential bidders for Chrysler, the source said. But information on Chrysler will be offered selectively to potential buyers as parent company DaimlerChrysler AG avoids an outright auction in favor of a more flexible sale process that leaves open ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler sale prospectus to be ready soon-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.