* Fiat to leverage Jeep's global reputation to expand Alfa * Fiat targets more than 300,000 Alfa global sales by 2016 * Alfa Romeo to be sold at Fiat dealerships in U.S., Canada By Bernie Woodall ORLANDO, Fla., Feb 9 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA's Alfa Romeo will outsell stablemate Fiat in the United States once the sporty brand gets a foothold in its new market and expands to sell larger models, an executive with Fiat-owned Chrysler Group said on Saturday. The first Alfa Romeo ...
Sign in to access this Newswire
"Chrysler says Alfa Romeo will eventually outsell Fiat in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.