DETROIT, July 1 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC [CBS.UL] President Jim Press said on Tuesday the automaker is exceeding all of its financial targets set by private equity owner Cerberus Capital Management despite sharply lower sales this year. Press told analysts and reporters on a conference call that Chrysler has been successful in maintaining its cash position and that reductions in fixed costs have been "way above" its initial plan. The comments came after the struggling automaker posted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler says exceeding financial targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642