DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Chrysler said on Thursday some of its models use pedals made by CTS Corp -- the supplier at the center of a massive recall by Toyota -- but said the pedals produced for the company have a different specification and design than the ones produced for Toyota. In addition to Toyota Motor Corp , CTS supplies accelerator pedals to automakers including Chrysler and Ford Motor Co . It does not sell pedals to General Motors Co [GM.UL]. Toyota has recalled 2.3 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler says its pedals differ from Toyota's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.