DETROIT, June 26 (Reuters) - A spokesman for Chrysler LLC on Thursday said market rumors of a bankruptcy filing by the privately held automaker were "without merit," saying the company had ample liquidity. "The rumor is without merit," Chrysler spokesman Dave Elshoff said. "There is no basis for the rumor." The concern about Chrysler's liquidity position and the rumor of a Chapter 11 filing drove down prices for the automaker's loans on Thursday, according to Loan Pricing Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler says no basis to bankruptcy rumor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642