DETROIT, June 20 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC is meeting or topping its financial targets despite the deepening slump in U.S. market, the automaker's senior spokeswoman said on Friday. In an email sent to all Chrysler employees, Nancy Rae, the company's senior vice president in charge of communications, said Chrysler staff were likely to face "difficult" questions about the state of the company and the industry. "Our full year plan for the market in 2008 has been aggressively conservative, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler says on track despite downturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642