DETROIT, Dec 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group has signed a letter of intent with China's Chery Automobile Co. to produce a new small car that will carry one of Chrysler's brands, a spokesman said on Friday. Chrysler Chief Executive Tom LaSorda signed the preliminary deal with Chery representatives several weeks ago, Chrysler spokesman Kevin Vines said. The deal must still be approved by the DaimlerChrysler supervisory board, which meets next in January, and the Chinese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler signs small car deal with China's Chery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642