DETROIT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC [CBS.UL] will start negotiations on the possible sale of its Viper sports car line in the next few weeks, Vice Chairman Tom Lasorda said on Tuesday. "We've had a lot of excitement," Lasorda told reporters at an event hosted by Chrysler. "We will start negotiations in probably another three or four weeks." Chrysler said earlier this month it has drawn interest from international and North American parties for the possible sale of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to start Viper sale talks in 3-4 weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.