DETROIT, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC has sued Daimler AG , saying the German automaker has failed to honor supply contracts for parts essential for the production of key 2010 Chrysler vehicles. Chrysler, which emerged from bankruptcy in June under new management led by Fiat SpA , said in the lawsuit filed on Friday it would be forced to halt production of several 2010 model year vehicles if it does not get the components. "Without court intervention, Daimler's actions threaten ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler sues Daimler over key parts supplies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642