DETROIT, June 25 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC has sued TRW Automotive Holdings Corp , accusing the auto parts company of refusing to supply parts and thereby jeopardizing its resumption of production next Monday after a two-month shutdown. Chrysler, which emerged from banrkuptcy this month by selling most of its assets to a company led by Italy's Fiat , filed the lawsuit with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan on Wednesday. The automaker asked for sanctions of $1 million a day ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler sues supplier TRW to get parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.