Nov 15 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC, a unit of Fiat SpA , is in talks with Spain's Banco Santander SA to make the bank's U.S. unit its preferred lender, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter. Chrysler entered into a 30-day negotiating period with the Spanish lender to replace the incumbent Ally Financial Inc , the agency said. () Early this year, Chrysler said that it will allow its pact with Ally Financial, the former lending arm of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler in talks with Santander on new lending pact - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642