DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Automaker Chrysler LLC is in talks with a range of overseas partners, including India's Tata Motors Ltd and Italy's Fiat , as it seeks to raise cash and open doors to faster-growing markets outside the United States, according to people briefed on the talks. Chrysler, the No. 3 U.S. automaker, controlled by private-equity firm Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL], has been in discussions with Tata about arrangements to sell its Jeep Wrangler SUV in India and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler in tie-up talks with Tata, Fiat-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.