By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Nov 20 (Reuters) - The Chrysler arm of DaimlerChrysler AG said on Thursday it is offering a new car and truck sales incentive that waives some remaining lease payments, matching a program General Motors Corp. began earlier this month. The so-called lease pull-ahead is the latest incentive offered by Detroit automakers, following weaker-than-expected U.S. sales in October after the car companies pulled back slightly on the offers. Chrysler's lease pull-ahead ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler waives lease payments to boost sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642