FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group plans to strengthen its presence in Russian car sales and production, a top executive said in the advance abstract of an interview with Automotive News Europe. "If you look at our worldwide presence, then Russia is a key market for us," said Michael Manley, executive vice president of international sales and marketing for Chrysler in the report which was circulated in Germany on Saturday. Chrysler was currently talking about possible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler wants to boost presence in Russia-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.