TORONTO, June 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC will shutter its Windsor, Ontario, minivan plant for three weeks of inventory adjustment in late July and early August, a company spokesman said on Monday. The halt will be in addition to a planned holiday shutdown of a week, said Chrysler spokesman Ed Saenz. The shutdown comes as Chrysler said on Monday it will close a U.S. minivan plant in St. Louis due to falling demand for the vehicles. (Reporting by Cameron French; Editing by Peter Galloway)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Windsor van plant to halt for 3 weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.