NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Jeep division will on Wednesday unveil its first sport utility vehicle with three rows of seats, hoping it will help the venerable brand boost its U.S. market share. Chrysler has seen its U.S. prospects improve lately thanks to the success of new products such as its boldly styled Chrysler 300 sedan. However, it is launching the Jeep Commander, its big new SUV, at the New York International Auto Show amid concerns that high U.S. gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler's Jeep to unveil big SUV at New York show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.