DETROIT, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Automotive parts suppliers need to cut prices dramatically, while working to improve quality and technology, to survive mounting competition in the global auto industry, the incoming head of DaimlerChrysler's Chrysler division, said on Monday. Tom LaSorda, Chrysler's current chief operating officer who takes over as its CEO on Thursday, spoke in an address to an automotive conference sponsored by the Southfield, Michigan-based, Auto Industry Action Group, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler's LaSorda urges more supplier price cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.