KUALA LUMPUR, July 21 (Reuters) - Malaysian brokerage CIMB Securities cut its earnings forecast on Thursday for the country's biggest carmaker, Proton Holdings Bhd , by 14-19 percent, citing poor sales bookings for its latest model. CIMB revealed the downgrade to its Proton earnings estimate for the year to end-March 2007 in a note emailed to clients. It did not publish the new estimates. In February, the broker had estimated 2006/07 net profit for the state-controlled firm at 1.022 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CIMB cuts profit forecast for Malaysia's Proton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642