MILAN, May 27 (Reuters) - Italian conglomerate CIR SpA sees no improvement in second-quarter results at its auto components unit Sogefi after a weak first quarter, CIR Chief Executive Rodolfo De Benedetti said on Wednesday. In the first quarter, Sogefi's net result swung to a loss of 8.8 million euros from a profit of 9 million euros a year earlier. It said full-year sales would be significantly lower than the prior year and it was cutting costs. "In the quarter which is under way there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CIR CEO sees no Q2 pick-up at Sogefi unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642