SHANGHAI, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Pudong Bank , partly owned by Citigroup , outperformed same-sized rivals with a 20 percent jump in third-quarter earnings as loans inched up 5.2 percent from end-June amid Beijing's efforts to constrict credit. Pudong Development Bank, in which the world's largest financial group owns 4.62 percent, posted a net profit of 510.19 million yuan ($61.64 million) in the period, which also saw the bank's slowest earnings growth since the final quarter of 2003. Still, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citibank China partner Pudong's Q3 net rises 20 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.