HONG KONG, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Steel-to-property conglomerate CITIC Pacific said on Thursday its first-half net profit fell 12 percent due to a lack of gains from disposals, but strong growth in special steel and infrastructure businesses helped partly offset the high comparison effect. Beijing-backed CITIC Pacific, which has shifted its investment focus to mainland China and diversified into retail and power, posted a net profit of HK$4.38 billion ($561 million) in the first six months of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CITIC Pacific says H1 net profit down 12 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.