NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - Citigroup on Thursday said it has not been hurt by any losses related to hedge funds, a concern that has hung over Wall Street banks since two major U.S. auto companies were downgraded to junk status this month. "We have not had any exposure to any of the hedge funds that have blown up recently," Jessica Palmer, head of risk management for the corporate and investment banking group at Citigroup, told investors and analysts in a Web cast. Palmer did not offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citigroup says unhurt by hedge fund losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.