NEW YORK, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Rising stocks, low borrowing costs, plentiful investor capital, and surging merger and acquisition activity fueled a record year in underwriting on Wall Street. Citigroup Inc. was Wall Street's busiest underwriter for a seventh straight year, handling $666.8 billion of transactions, data released Friday by Thomson Financial show. JPMorgan Chase & Co. was next with $506.1 billion, while Deutsche Bank AG was third with $475 billion. In reported fees, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Citigroup tops Wall Street underwriters" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642