ZURICH, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Swiss speciality chemicals maker Clariant on Thursday reported a larger-than-expected fall in net income for the third quarter, citing a deterioration of the global economy. Clariant, whose products put colour into plastics, said third quarter net profit fell to 49 million Swiss francs, from 81 million a year ago. Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast net profit after minorities of 53.6 million francs on average.. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Clariant Q3 profit falls as world economy weakens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642