CYPRESS, Calif., Jan.10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Clarion Corporation of America (Clarion), a leader in the mobile electronics industry, announces the introduction of three all-new built-in navigation in-dash source units that boast full-featured capabilities such as SiriusXM satellite...
- Clarion Debuts All-New Voice Recognition Technology in Flagship NX604 In-Dash Cloud-Connected Multimedia and Navigation System
- Clarion NMEA 2000 Certified Interface Module Connects Clarion Marine Multimedia Source Units to Boat MFDs and Onboard NMEA Networks
- International AutoSource announces their partnership with Enterprise Fleet Management for an all-new purchase and leasing program for foreign expats in the United States
- International AutoSource can now assist foreign expats who have recently moved to the United States with an all-new expat car finance and leasing program
- All-New 2016 Honda Pilot: The Fully Redesigned Three-Row Honda SUV Sets New Benchmark with More Power, Fuel Efficiency and Space, Plus Top-Class Safety Features and Maximum Family Connectivity