NEW YORK, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nationally known plaintiffs' law firm Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik, LLP, filed a class action complaint on February 22, 2013 against The Hertz Corporation, Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. and Hertz Investors, Inc. for unlawfully overcharging its...
- A $1.14 Billion Dollar Objection Filed Against BMW of North America, LLC by the Law Offices of Hovanes Margarian in a Consumer Class Action Involving Dangerous Fuel Pumps and Waste Gate Safety Defects
- Case Update for Oregon Consumers Who Purchased Gas From ARCO Using A Debit Card Eligible For Money in Class Action
- Attention Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. Investors: Hertz Misled Investors According to a Newly Filed Class Action
- Hertz rental customers to receive refunds of certain PlatePass fees and related charges incurred under proposed class action settlement
- Consumer Advocates Urge Court to Reject Proposed Hyundai/Kia MPG Class Action Settlement, says Consumer Watchdog