* Total of $4.85 bln in 2009 vs $7.6 bln in 2008 * Volume of deals rises slightly to 356, up from 350 LOS ANGELES, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Venture capital investors spent 36 percent less this year on clean technology for a total of nearly $5 billion, an industry group reported on Wednesday. The solar power sector continued to pull in the most investment, with 84 deals worth $1.4 billion -- more than a quarter of the total $4.85 billion invested in clean technology in 2009, Greentech Media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Clean tech venture capital off 36 pct in 09-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642