NEW YORK, Aug 15 (Reuters) - CME Group expects its acquisition of NYMEX Holdings to close on Aug. 22 if members and shareholders approve the transaction in a vote scheduled for Aug. 18, CME said on Friday. The two companies also announced a deadline of Aug. 20 for NYMEX stockholders to choose the form of consideration they will receive from CME. (Reporting by Phil Wahba; editing by John Wallace)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CME expects NYMEX acquisition to close Aug 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.