CHICAGO, March 25 (Reuters) - The Chicago Mercantile Exchange, a unit of CME Group Inc , said on Thursday it will trade futures and options on International Skimmed Milk Power beginning May 9, that will have physical delivery points around the world. The milk powder will listed on the CME's electronic trading system. Skimmed milk in powder form is a popular source of protein because it does not require refrigeration, the CME said. Delivery points include Auckland, New Zealand; Los ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CME to offer milk powder futures, options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.