OTTAWA, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Canada's opposition Liberal Party has informed the minority Conservative government that it will support legislation to force striking CN Rail employees back to work, Labour Minister Jean-Pierre Blackburn said on Friday. The Conservatives and Liberals together have enough votes in Parliament for the bill to pass, though the left-leaning New Democratic Party has shown its vigorous opposition. In any case, a government aide said, the legislation, to be introduced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CN Rail strike bill will get sufficient support" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642