CHICAGO, June 23 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker CNH Global NV said on Monday it was slapping a 5 percent surcharge on its tractors and combines as it joined the growing list of global companies complaining of the toll rising commodity prices are taking on their profits. The company, which is controlled by Italian automaker Fiat SpA , said the move was a "response to sharp and sustained increases in its costs for steel, energy, commodities, and transportation." CNH's announcement came ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CNH adds 5 pct product surcharge, cites input costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.