CHICAGO, April 28 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV reported a first-quarter profit on Thursday, fueled by continued strong demand for its construction and agricultural equipment. The company, which is majority owned by Italian auto maker Fiat SpA , had net income of $15 million, or 6 cents a share, compared with a year-earlier net loss of $9.0 million, or 7 cents a share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CNH Global reports first-quarter profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642