May 25 (Reuters) - Farm and construction equipment maker CNH Global NV on Friday said it has suspended sales to Iran, other than those required to fulfill binding contracts, in a move to support international diplomatic efforts. CNH said its subsidiaries will no longer carry out business related to products or components where Iran is the end destination. These sales have been "totally immaterial in a quantitative and qualitative sense" and made for commercial and civilian use only, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CNH Global suspends sales to Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642